On 08/05/14 11:12, Sharon Kimble wrote:
This is so simple but I can't find a solution. If I have a list of
tasks with + in front, when done I can put a + at the end which
crosses them out, making it very easy to see what I have left to
do. Except, sometimes the preceding task inherits the crossing out
too, even though it does not have a + at the end, so how can I stop
the inheritance please?

Sharon.

I seem to remember that Carsten doesn't like strike through faces. Maybe it's his secret plot to stop people using them:)

On a more constructive note. Why don't you just make them TODO's and then mark them DONE in the usual way. You should be able to customize the DONE face to a strike through one.

Ian.