Achim Gratz wrote:
> Sebastien Vauban writes:
>> I've solved the reported problem by creating the missing TMPDIR (set to
>> /tmp/org_test) for the invocation from my Zsh (Cygwin) terminal...
>
> The first thing the build system does before testing is
>
> install -m 755 -d /tmp/tmp-orgtest
>
> so you either pick up the wrong install command via path or have
> otherwise misconfigured MKDIR in local.mk.

No, I was using my own function:

org_test () {
    (
        cd $HOME/Public/Repositories/org-mode;
        TMPDIR=/tmp/org_test emacs -Q --batch -L lisp/ -L testing/ -l
org-test.el --eval '(setq org-confirm-babel-evaluate nil)' -f
org-test-run-batch-tests
    )
}

I just ran `make test' and got the same error for
`ob-shell/bash-uses-assoc-arrays'.

BTW, how can I avoid compiling the source directory before launching the
tests?  I prefer having only .el files, as I was mistaken multiple times
when trying to understand executions of code I modified.

Best regards,
  Seb

--
Sebastien Vauban