Understood. Thanks for sharing and elaborating.

The use case on my mind was for people scouring the Internet for
interesting things
inside of other people's configuration files.

That is what I did for a while, but now I just load stuff and use
Emacs to read the documentation.

Grant Rettke | ACM, ASA, FSF, IEEE, SIAM
g...@wisdomandwonder.com | http://www.wisdomandwonder.com/
“Wisdom begins in wonder.” --Socrates
((λ (x) (x x)) (λ (x) (x x)))
“Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop
taking it seriously.” --Thompson