Aaron Ecay <aarone...@gmail.com> writes:

> 2014ko ekainak 21an, Aaron Ecay-ek idatzi zuen:
>
> [...]
>
>>> Eventually, if you insist on writing your full preamble within the
>>> document, you can start to write it in a LaTeX-mode buffer, copy it in
>>> your Org document and add "#+LATEX_HEADER: " in front of each line.
>>> This last step is done easily with `string-rectangle' (C-x r t).
>>
>> This is basically making the user do (something like) org-edit-special
>> manually.  It can probably be automated somewhat – I’ll work on a
>> patch.
>
> This is now implemented in a new library in contrib, ox-extras.  This is
> intended as a semi-official, semi-curated repository for helpful pieces of
> org export hooks and customizations.  Differently than worg, the aim is to
> make it easy for users to load the snippets through the ox-extras-activate
> function.  Even so, I hope this will be an “executable wiki” where anyone
> (who has commit access to the org repo) is free to contribute new hook
> functions and improve existing ones.
>
> In the present case, if you execute
>
> (ox-extras-activate '(latex-header-blocks))
>
> you will be able to use blocks of the following form:
>
> #+header: :header yes
> #+begin_latex
>
>   \foo{}
>   \bar{}
> #+end_latex
>
> These will be transformed so that the begin/end wrapper is removed and
> each line is prepended with #+latex_header: on export.  They can be
> edited as latex code with the usual org-edit-special function (C-c ').
>
> The #+header: :header yes line is a bit confusing.  The first #+header:
> is part of org syntax that allows us to tag blocks (and other elements)
> with plists.  The :header yes in the plist indicates that this block
> should be treated as a latex_header, and not a normal type of latex
> block.

You did not attach a file and you probably want to make it as s new
message without the ref to the previous thread.

In any case, I don't like the spirit of the exercise:

   This is intended as a semi-official, semi-curated repository for
   helpful pieces of org export hooks and customizations.

If it's helpful (enough) it should be ox.el, I guess, or
ox-ENGINGE.el. . .  Parallel, semi-official extension to ox itself
doesn't sound nice.

But with high probability I'm just lacking the right insights!

—Rasmus

--
To err is human. To screw up a 10⁶ times per second, you need a computer