Hi all

off topic a bit again. im an academic (asst. prof) in Epidemiology and have
been using org-mode for about a year now. i love using org but im really
not very technical at all. it has always been a dream for me to ditch word
and move over to Latex and even better orgmode to write my scientific
publications, writing my CV etc.
The problem is i cant really find a good "for dummies" guide on how to
really get started. again im really not technical so i always give up
really fast on this.

Do you guys think i should give it a shot (again not very technical :)) and
if so what would be the steps/guides to follow? perhaps start by drafting a
CV since thats perhaps easier?

kind regards

Z.