Hello,

I have trouble getting org-mode to scale inline images. Using (setq org-image-actual-width 100) in my .emacs file has no effect on image size.

I am using emacs 24.3 in openSUSE 13.1. I have not compiled emacs myself, but the core imagemagick libraries are part of the dependencies, which makes me assume that it's been compiled with imagemagick support. I can display inline images of several file types just fine (tif, png, gif, ...).

Any idea what I'm missing? How can I make sure imagemagick support is enabled?

Thank you for any hints,
Claudius