On Wed, 17 Sep 2014 09:29:48 +0000, Tobias Getzner wrote:

> On Wed, 17 Sep 2014 08:27:21 +0000, Tobias Getzner wrote:
>
>> When using LaTeX-based export targets that produce a .tex file as output
>> (export to LaTeX file, PDF, PDF and open), I receive the message «Buffer
>> foo.tex modified; kill anyway?». Irrespective of whether I answer y/n,
>>
>> Both after issuing the file-producing exports, and when issuing
>> exports to buffer only (export to LaTeX buffer), the keybindings in the
>> original org-mode buffer become garbled; e. g., issuing another «C-c
>> C-e» after attempting a LaTeX export no longer invokes the export menu,
>> but is now bound to the command «LaTeX-enviroment».
>
> I seem to have located the trigger. Inter alia, my TeX-mode-hook invokes
> «(TeX-source-correlate-mode)» which sets a variable so that synctex files
> are generated when running AucTeX commands. When this command is removed,
> exporting to .tex files appears to work again and the keybindings remain
> unchanged after export. Is this a bug, or is some configuration required
> to make org-mode not trip over the TeX-mode hook?

This behavior seems to be related to [1] in that it only triggers when
follow-mode is used. I’ve noticed I can keep my TeX-mode-hook unchanged if
I disable follow-mode. I contrast to [1], no interaction with aliasing
yes-or-no-p to y-or-n-p seemed to be present, though.

[1] http://article.gmane.org/gmane.emacs.orgmode/91006