On Sunday, 21 Sep 2014 at 14:10, Gustav Wikström wrote:

[...]

> (For me, the biggest limitation of Org mode is lacking tools to
> utilize it on the run. The aim of this is thus to feed thoughts on how
> to simplify processes that can expand Org mode into those "more
> mobile" domains).

Just curious: what is it you wish to do in a mobile environment.  I have
everything I need with MobileOrg and running full emacs + org on an
OpenPandora.  Obviously, your needs may be different than mine.

(email composed on train offline on my OpenPandora in Emacs with gnus ;-)

--
: Eric S Fraga (0xFFFCF67D), Emacs 24.3.1, Org release_8.3beta-372-gdd70cf