On Monday, 29 Sep 2014 at 15:23, Adam Sneller wrote:

[...]

> By-the-way, the only way I could get the equation numbers to
> increment upward was to manually include these with \tag{1} and \tag
> {2}. Otherwise, org-mode numbers each equation as a (1). Is there
> some setting that will enable autonumbering?

I would think that this would be difficult, i.e. not possible, to
achieve as each snippet is a separate LaTeX invocation.  My own view is
that numbers don't actually matter during writing as they are all
ephemeral.  It's in the final complete document that they matter.

--
: Eric S Fraga (0xFFFCF67D), Emacs 24.3.1, Org release_8.3beta-372-gdd70cf