Hi!

I'm using Org from Git master.  If I have a link like, e.g.

[[file:somefile.c::int whatsoever][file:somefile.c::int whatsoever]]

and a a file somefile.c with the lines

int some;
int whatsoever;

then opening the link with the cursor before the space jumps to the
first line, while opening the link on the word "whatsoever" jumps to the
second line.  It seems like Org detects a link within the link as if the
brackets were missing.

This also happens if the link looks (non-sensically) like the following

[[file:somefile.c::int whatsoever][file:someotherfile.txt]]

.  Then it would try to open someotherfile.txt instead of somefile.c.

In contrast, using

[[file:somefile.c::int whatsoever]]

works works as expected, i.e. it jumps to the second line.

Regards,
Daniel
--
MSc. Daniel Bausch