Hi Org-mode Users,

I am trying to change the behavior of marking a repeated task as DONE.  I
would like the task to return to the current TODO state rather than the
first in the TODO sequence or a fixed state.  For example,

** APPT Lunch with Mallorie
<2014-12-04 Thu 12:00 +1w>

Should return to APPT, not TODO or some other predefined state as in the
current behavior:

TODO Lunch with Mallorie
- State "DONE"       from "APPT"       [2014-11-21 Fri 10:56]
<2014-12-11 Thu 12:00 +1w>

I am sure that customizing the org-todo-repeat-to-state will do the trick,
but sadly, I have had the time to learn elisp well enough to perform this.

Any help would be much appreciated.  Please let me know if you have
questions.

Thanks for the support and to all those that make org-mode great!
Grant