After having read through the org-mode info on spreadsheets several times and having also read through the calc info a few times I have not ben able to get pstdev() to produce anything but errors. Having checked over the data in a table, I found a couple instances where data values were missing so I expect this could account for the errors by itself. In column 3 I put the formula =pstdev(@<..@>) and also tried with =pstdev($3). What is the correct syntax? I wasn't sure which if any would work after having done all of that reading.

-- Twitter: JudeDaShiell