Nicolas Goaziou <m...@nicolasgoaziou.fr> writes:

> Rainer M Krug <rai...@krugs.de> writes:
>
>>> Here, Org Lint is correct. Link's description is really a link to
>>> a file, "./__BOX__/Aerodynamic", followed by a space, and
>>> "resistances.docx" text.
>>
>> But it is in the description part - shouldn't this be considered "normal
>> text" whatever it is?
>
> I wish it would. Unfortunately, Org has no proper image syntax, so we
> have to support plain links (i.e, no brackets) in descriptions to get
> image links.

OK - now I get it. The syntax implies that I want to display the image
located there as the descriptor.

Would it be possible for org-lint to give a more direct warning that this
link is in the description and not the link itself?

Thanks for your patience - I am learning a lot about org by using org-lint!

Rainer

> Regards,

UCT), Dipl. Phys. (Germany)

Stellenbosch University