M <elwood...@web.de> writes:

> Hi Karl,
> did you find a solution in the meantime? I'm having the same problem and the
> active timestamps are also bothering me as rescheduled tasks which
> originally were scheduled for today stay in my daily agenda and clutter it.
>
> I wonder if I get something wrong, but in the variable org-log-note-headings
> I see
>
>   Heading when rescheduling
>   String: Rescheduled from %S on %t
> Shouldn't the %S represent a TODO state (which makes no sense)?
> Can I replace it by an inactive timestamp?

Hi,

I had the same problem and implemented a quick'n dirty solution :

(defun dmd-org-active-timestamp-to-inactive-when-rescheduled ()
  "Convert some variable with active timestamp to inactive one."
  (when (eq org-log-note-purpose 'reschedule)
    (setq org-log-note-previous-state
          (substitute ?\] ?\> (substitute ?\[ ?\< org-log-note-previous-state
:test #'char-equal)
                      :test #'char-equal))))

(add-hook 'org-log-buffer-setup-hook
'dmd-org-active-timestamp-to-inactive-when-rescheduled)

It works for me but it should probably be fixed in org-mode itself.

Best,

--
Daimrod/Greg