Sorry for not being clearer , no i dont mean when exporting but rather just
using org mode files in emacs

for example this screenshot: https://paste.xinu.at/8UBI4/

you can see the gap between the sunrise and hydra headers. i have tons of
these due to more then 1 empty line between headers

wonder if there was a way to tell org to pack these spaces or get rid of
these empty lines between headers

best