I got tired of explaining to folks about rcp.el but having no webpage
to point them at. So I made

http://www4.ncsu.edu/~tlroche/rcp.el.html

If there's anything better out there (wouldn't be too difficult :-),
please lemme know and I'll take it down. Alternatively, if anybody
wants to do something more useful, feel free to scrape the source.

Personally, I think the RCP webpage should be CVSed and maintained.
Preferably by others :-) but I'd be willing to put some effort into
it. (More effort once I actually get it WORKING on my goddamn NT :-)

And change the name, too :-) [EMAIL PROTECTED]