On Wed, 31 May 2000, Joe Stoy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Apologies for what may be another half-baked late-evening report. But
> I'm having repeatable trouble with filename completion in a long
> directory.

Hrm. I couldn't get this to break on my Linux machine with around 6K
files. Darn. Can you step through the code with the debugger and see
where it is losing?

        Daniel

--
It is disconcerting to reflect on the number of students we have flunked in
chemistry for not knowing what we later found to be untrue.