Kai Großjohann <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> On 02 Nov 2000, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
>> It should be supported. I don't know quite how, though, except maybe
>> with find(1) based hacks. (-iname is your friend. :)
>
> `-iname' is peculiar to GNU find, I think. Solaris 2.6 doesn't have
> it.

Is it? Darn. I hadn't thought it was but didn't bother to check. :)

> Are you suggesting "find . -name '[fF][oO][oO]*' -print" rather than
> "echo [fF][oO][oO]*" because of command line length restrictions?

No. I was suggesting it because it does not require nearly the same
level of effort to implement.

        Daniel

--
A slipping gear could let your M203 grenade launcher fire when you least
expect it. That would make you quite unpopular in what's left of your unit.