On 19 Jun 2001, Kai Großjohann wrote:
> On Mon, 18 Jun 2001, Brian M. Fahs wrote:
>
>> Waiting in wait-for-output.
>
> It seems that you are using tramp2?  (The directory contains both
> tramp.el and tramp2.el.)  Hm.  Dunno what to do about tramp2.
>
> Daniel?  Should we use Brian as a guinea pig for testing Tramp2?  Or
> should we point him to the old version?

I can't honestly say that I would recommend someone use tramp2 at the
moment. I am still not confident that I have killed the nagging data
corruption bug I was seeing on Linux.

However, if you want to play with alpha, ate data the other week code,
feel free. :)

Personally, I use tramp1 for remote file access. That should tell you
something. (Something other than that I am lazy, too. :)

        Daniel

--
A drug is neither moral nor immoral--it's a chemical compound. The compound
itself is not a menace to society until a human being treats it as if