> Could you open a bug at https://bugs.launchpad.net/weblogger-el ?

Hello Mark

  I was just about to wear my debuggers hat when I realized that this
is due to a small typo. I am pasting the corrected code, please
check-in into the repository. Note that it is just a misplaced
parenthesis that is causing the problem. You could also catch it if
you autoindent the function in the repository.

Thanks and Regards
- Puneet

(defun weblogger-select-configuration (&optional config)
  "Select a previously saved configuration."
  (interactive)
  (let* ((completion-ignore-case t)
         (name (or config
                   (if (= 1 (length weblogger-config-alist))
                       (caar weblogger-config-alist)
                     (completing-read
                      "Config Name: " weblogger-config-alist nil t)))))
    (weblogger-switch-configuration name)
    (weblogger-api-blogger-weblog-alist t)
    (weblogger-fetch-entries)))