I realized if I do weblogger-select-configuration FIRST, it works. however I
get a bad user/pass combination error if I leave the password blank in the
variable weblogger-config-alist. If I put the password in, however, then
everything works after I select a weblog.

Maybe it's possible to automatically select the first configuration when
Emacs starts up. I'm not sure why it won't prompt me for my password like it
used to in version 1.4.4.