So, now that I've cleared my reply backlog, on to the exciting news.

Some of you may have seen Jesse Noller's retweet of the tweet from
Paul Leroux of QNX.  This is big news for me (and for the email-sig :):
QNX wants to fund me to do the email6 development.

We are still working out the details, but I think you can expect to
see email6 development go into overdrive in the near future.  Like,
right after PyCon.  We're preparing things at my consulting firm to
allow me to spend a significant amount of my time working on email6.

I am *seriously* excited by this, and very grateful to QNX.

Anyone interested in an email6 BOF at PyCon or a brainstorming
session during the Sprints afterward, please let me know.

--David