On Wed, 08 Jun 2016 11:56:40 +0200, Hans-Peter Jansen <h...@urpla.net> wrote:
> All these issues were harvested in less than halve an hour. What really
> troubles me is the quietness around here in the light of this experience.
> Doesn't people use Python (3) yet/anymore for these kind of tasks? Does

Apparently not.  I know there are a few, because I had gotten and fixed
some bug reports.

> somebody care? Am I missing something?

Unfortunately I haven't had much time for the email module in the past
while, so I'm behind in dealing with existing bug reports, and haven't
yet finished the doc rewrite I started.  I'm hoping to have more time
for that in the near term.

> I will do my best to dive into these issues in the next days/weeks, but would
> appreciate a dialog with somebody, who is involved in the email module code
> already.

That would be me.  Just got back from PyCon on Monday, so I haven't
looked at the new issues yet, and it may be a couple days before I can.

--David