Hello,

This is my first look at EMANE and I thgought a good starting point would
be to work through the EMANE Demon VM.

I Launch the VM and then I try to follow the instructions on the following
link

https://github.com/adjacentlink/emane-tutorial/wiki/Demonstration-0

First thing I notice is the files mentioned are not the same files in the
demo?

I also try to do some of the suggested commands:

ls -1 NO-*    (this is useless since there are no NO* files)

sudo ./demo-start  (this fails since command is not found)

etc

So can someone point out the instructions that goes with the demo VM since
obviously the wiki is not in sync with the vm.

I am assuming that the demo VM was created so that a user could start right
up and follow the different demonstrations...something is missing.

regards,

Glen