Hell team,

I am working on a assignment where i have to develop IEEE802.1Q protocol
which works on Layer 2 (Data Link Layer)means I need to modify the bridge
behavior according to my algorithms and it will be for wired networks not
for wireless.

As emane works on layer 2 and layer 1 so i thought it would be the right
choice but I have seen peoples have used EMANE for wireless network
emulation not wired netowrk emulation.

My question is

1) Can we use Emane to simulate the wired networks ? if yes please provide
some details .

2) Can we integrate Emane with Core emulator for wired network emulation as
in core I see Emane is used for wireless communication ?

3) How to implement the IEEE802.1Q Protocols using Emane?

Regards
Rakesh Kumar