Michael,

The GPS location agent may not be producing the required NMEA output for
the items you are interested in.

A quick look at the code [1] shows the following messages are being
produced:

 * GGA
 * GPVTG
 * GSA
 * GSV
 * RMC

We are open to pulling in any improvements you make in this area.

As an alternative, you can code up a custom python script to process
location events:

  from __future__ import absolute_import, division, print_function
  from emane.events import EventService, LocationEvent

  service = EventService(('224.1.2.8',45703,'emanenode0'),
                         ('224.1.2.8',45702,'emanenode0'))

  def handleLocation(nemId,eventId,data,uuid,sequence):
      e = LocationEvent()
      e.restore(data)
      for i in e:
          print("  ",i)

  service.subscribe(LocationEvent.IDENTIFIER,handleLocation)

  service.loop()

[1]:
https://github.com/adjacentlink/emane/blob/master/src/agents/gpsdlocation/agent.cc

--