All,

Has anyone done any integration between EMANE and real radios?  I'm able to
connect outside a simulation with a transraw interface, but I'm interested in
passing a radio interface (transvirtual) through a "converter / translator" to
allow, for example, an EMANE WiFi simulation to speak "over-the-air" with real
WiFi radios connected with attenuator cable.

I've seen for example RFnest (https://www.i-a-i.com/product/rfnest/) which
seems to be able to do this.  Has anyone used this?  Any other products?  How
well do they work?

Cheers,

Michael J. Vincent
Lead Network Systems Engineer | The MITRE Corporation | Network Technology &
Security (T864) | +1 (781) 271-8381