Professional Development Course - Embedded System Design  (PDC-ESD)

Sandeepani is a training division of CoreEL Technologies (I) Pvt.
Ltd.
offering high-end training in Embedded System, with more than 9 years
of Design Experience and Corporate Training.

Professional Development Course in Embedded System Design (PDC-ESD)
is
offered by CoreEL Technologies (I) Pvt. Ltd. (www.coreel.com ). This
training course grooms fresh engineering graduates (BE/BS/MS/ME/
MTech)
with industry exposure and knowledge. We have trained more than 6000
corporate professionals from corporate majors like Wipro, HCL,
Agilent, IBM, Intel, Philips Semiconductors, GE Wipro Medical
Systems,
Virage Logic, GE-Satyam, ITI, BHEL, ECIL, CAIR, Tata Elxsi, National
Semiconductors, Motorola … to name a few.

After completion of the course, students from our Training School are
employable without any additional training and can be assigned
projects and are productive from the day one in the company they
join.

PDC-ESD offered by "Sandeepani - School of VLSI Design" is a unique
training programme in the country.

Being only authorized sole representative of Xilinx in India,
Engineers undergoing training at sandeepani and get access to all the
required EDA tools and gain the best hands on experience on complete
Embedded System Design
The experienced Sr. Design engineers and Corporate Trainers of CoreEL
Technologies form the core faculty team of the training division. Who
else can take you better through the solution for real life Embedded
Systems world's challenges and project management skills. We also
give
importance to personality development programs/sessions during the
course
Equal emphasis on theory and practice gives the required confidence
tackle the design problems. We provide 24 hrs and 7 days a week Lab
Facility
CoreEL certification gives industry recognition to this course. This
enhances career Opportunities for Embedded Professionals World wide.

For more details click is link:
http://www.sandeepani-vlsi.com/pages/courses/PDC_esd.asp

Sandeepani - School of VLSI Design
(A division of CoreEL Technologies (I) Pvt. Ltd.)
# 21, 7th Main, 1st Block, Koramangala, Bangalore - 560034, INDIA
Ph: 91-80-41970400 Ext: 520, Mob: 9741322771
visit us at www.sandeepani-vlsi.com
e-mail: train...@sandeepani-vlsi.com