Requirement:

Position: Microstrategy Developer
Duration: 6 months
Location: NYC, NY
Hourly Rates: $50.00 -- MAX

Client is seeking an experienced Microstrategy consultant to expand BI
Platforms. The developer will be responsible for implementing, administrating
and distributing Microstrategy reports for internal users and clients.

Responsibilities include:
. All aspects of Microstrategy developer functions for report design,
generation, schedule and narrowcast setup
. Developing and modifying existing reports and participate in load testing
. Maintaining optimal performance, monitoring and tuning
. Managing migration of development, QA, production
. Troubleshooting report design
. Serving as a technical expert providing input to application architecture and
design
. Interacting effectively with team members

Required Skills:
. 3+ years hands-on development experience with Microstrategy 8.x including
Desktop, Web, Architect and Administrator.
. Experience in Report development, Narrowcaster development and configuration
skill.
. Strong SQL skills.
. Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
. Ability to work independently and in a team environment
. Strong support skills and the ability to learn new technology and concepts
quickly

Preferred skills:
. Financial Trading data
. Sybase IQ
. Informatica
. Unix
. Crystal Reports

Thanks for your support,

Jayan K. Chhaya
Sales | Metasense Inc
NJ SBE | MBE | WBE Certified
Tel: 856-626-3229 | Fax: 856-475-0555
100 Technology Way, Suite 320 | Mt. Laurel, NJ 08054
sa...@metasenseusa.com | www.MetaSenseusa.com
GTalk: jkc.recruiter | http://groups.google.com/group/IT-JOBS-US

MetaSense Inc. is a Professional Services, Staff Augmentation, Web Design, Call
Center, BPO Company with offices located in Mt. Laurel, NJ, Voorhees, NJ and
India. MetaSense specializes in the delivery of cost effective, high-value
Information Technology and Business Solutions since its inception in 1999.

Note: Under Bill s.Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail cannot
be considered spam as long as we include contact information and a remove link
for removal from our mailing list. To be removed from our mailing list reply
with "remove" and include your "original email address/addresses" in the
subject header.

This email is sent to: embedded_c_vc@googlegroups.com, by
sa...@metasenseusa.com.