Hi Chris,

I think I got everything fixed :) I actually had the symbols and sections 
fixed... 
someone had reported it to me in the past :). Do any of the pics need to be 
updated? I'll try and run the classicladder demo this weekend and follow along. 
BTW, I program PLC's and other things for a living :) so I actually understand 
ladder.

John

On 16 Sep 2008 at 1:34, Chris Morley wrote:

> 
> Hi John
> The current docs for classicladder do not reflect :
> 
> You only needs to load the user program once with or without the GUI
> There are two variable windows and a button to show hide them ( they
> don't display by default) There is a symbols window that auto adds
> some variable names HAL signal names are displayed instead of symbol
> names in the section window if present for %I, Q and W variables not
> much info on s32 in and out pins Word variable display properly now in
> the word variable window EXIT and HELP do exit HAL properly now number
> of default sections is 10 not 100 number of default symbols is 100 not
> 10 rungs are refreshed at realtime period
> 
> That is most things off the top of my head.
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> > Can you tell me what is out of date on the 2.2.7 docs?
> > 
> > Thanks
> > John
> 
> 
> 
> Get your information fix on your phone. With MSN Mobile you get
> regular news, sports and  finance updates. Try it today!



-------------------------------------------------------------------------
This SF.Net email is sponsored by the Moblin Your Move Developer's challenge
Build the coolest Linux based applications with Moblin SDK & win great prizes
Grand prize is a trip for two to an Open Source event anywhere in the world
http://moblin-contest.org/redirect.php?banner_id=100&url=/
_______________________________________________
Emc-developers mailing list
[email protected]
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/emc-developers

Reply via email to