Greetings to yee who are following my sob story..

It appears the MOC3052 at least has an led in it, so I replaced the led in 
series with it, with no joy.

Then, trying to use that pocket scope to trouble shoot, I took the hook off 
the probe, which leaves the ground ring around the tip exposed, so of 
course it accidentally had to touch a real ground, tripping the breaker in 
the service box.  And of course now the C41 isn't working.  So I ordered up 
enough parts to shotgun both twice from digikey, including socketing the 
LM324's in the MC60 controller, the MOC3052 and all its 2n440x transistors.

Except one chip on the C41 board, digikey says the 74LS240 is an obsolete 
part and didn't suggest a replacement.

I think I need a beer, this is discouraging.  Before I start again when the 
chips get here, I need to make an insulator for the end shell of the pocket 
scopes probe.

Cheers, Gene
-- 
"There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty:
 soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order."
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)
My web page: <http://coyoteden.dyndns-free.com:85/gene> is up!
My views 
<http://www.armchairpatriot.com/What%20Has%20America%20Become.shtml>
Kissing a fish is like smoking a bicycle.
A pen in the hand of this president is far more
dangerous than 200 million guns in the hands of
         law-abiding citizens.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Get 100% visibility into Java/.NET code with AppDynamics Lite
It's a free troubleshooting tool designed for production
Get down to code-level detail for bottlenecks, with <2% overhead.
Download for free and get started troubleshooting in minutes.
http://p.sf.net/sfu/appdyn_d2d_ap2
_______________________________________________
Emc-developers mailing list
[email protected]
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/emc-developers

Reply via email to