The way I understand it - the kins are 'on top' of motion at the
moment.  (I don't know if ja4 solves this - but I think it is the
start)..  So motion calculates the xyzabcuvw limits - then they get run
through the kins module which could depending on the machine layout -
multiply or divide these calculations for each 'joint'.

sam