Ok - I was just going to point someone to the Debs - but they don't seem
to be there...  (and I don't understand how to find out why ;) )

http://buildbot.linuxcnc.org/dists/lucid/scratch-rt/binary-i386/linuxcnc_2.6.0~pre~circular.blend.arc.rc3~12a6c8b_i386.deb

also - rob - are you going to push the experimental3 changes to rc3?

sam