On 9/14/15 6:14 AM, andy pugh wrote:
> I have just suggested (on the forum) that "LinuxCNC Features" should
> be brought under LinuxCNC version control, and become part of the
> project.
>
> http://www.linuxcnc.org/index.php/english/forum/40-subroutines-and-ngcgui/26578-linuxcnc-features-a-kind-of-ngcgui?start=240#62559
>
> I can't decide if it should live in Wizards or in the main repository.
> Wizards seems rather poorly advertised, to the extent that I have
> never tried it and don't know what it does.

I like the idea of more experimentation and development in
conversational front-ends or add-ons for LinuxCNC.  I'd welcome a pull
request, as long as it came with the promise of continuing support by
the original developer(s).

However, I don't like the name "LinuxCNC Features" for the name of a
conversational front-end.  To me that sounds like an enumeration of the
things LinuxCNC can do.

--
Sebastian Kuzminsky