Am 02.01.2016 um 18:08 schrieb andy pugh:
> On 2 January 2016 at 16:04, Niemand Sonst <nie...@web.de> wrote:
>>> I am sorry you purchased defective hardware.  You should consider
>>> returning it for a refund if you still can.
>> The hardware is not defect, it is just new and does what it is suposed
>> to do.
> It is broken by design, but it is still broken.

Andy,

I do not understand what you mean.
It is brandnew hardware, it is working with Windows 8.1, Windows 7 and
Debian 8.2, all in 64 bit.
Also boot repair disk, clonezilla and Mint Live do work as a charme.
So I do not understand what you think is broken.

Do you mean that every new hardware witch include new developments and
new features is broken by design?
If so, we should all go back to Comodore 64?

So please help me to understand what you mean?

Norbert