Greetings all;

Looking at the promo videos at the link posted to users about a day back,
I saw the Haas control do something with a probe that LinuxCNC can't do,
and its been needed several times here.

That was to adjust the coordinate plane in all 3 axis's.

Are there any plans to make LinuxCNC do that?

The ability to do a small rotation about the y axis would have greatly
simplified my making of the tapered gibs for TLM.  So would having an
oven that could anneal the hard as hell brass I used. That, and a warped
file made that job 4x longer than it should have taken.  But they are
done, installed, and working great on TLM.

Thanks guys.

Cheers, Gene Heskett
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)
Genes Web page <>