On 05/25/2017 06:53 PM, Gene Heskett wrote:
On Thursday 25 May 2017 18:44:42 Sebastian Kuzminsky wrote:

There is currently no Jessie armhf buildslave.

We build for Jessie on i686 and amd64, but not for Jessie on armhf.

We build for Wheezy on armhf (and i686 and amd64), so that may be an
option for you.

We had a Jessie armhf buildslave for a while but it died, and i
haven't rebuilt it yet.

If you want to run Jessie on armhf you currently have to build from
source.

ETA for a functional buildslave?

I restored the jessie armhf buildslave. 2.7 debs are up, master debs are on their way.

--
Sebastian Kuzminsky