On Fri, 10 Apr 2020 at 06:47, Reinhard <reinha...@schwarzrot-design.de> wrote:

> I guess, the real problem is, that the interpreter performs tasks it should
> not. Normally no sync between motion and interpreter is (or should be) needed.

Maybe a way to think of this is as an analogous problem.

Imagine that you have a smart speaker and a phone app that lets you
change the volume, but that the volume must never be allowed to change
during a song.

The app can make sure that the music plays continuously by buffering
several seconds of music, but it would have to pause between tracks to
see if there had been a request to change the volume. The app would
need to stop buffering music at a track-break to give the system an
opportunity to check for a volume change.

--
atp
lunatics."