Hi,

thank you for your fast reply!

On Montag, 20. April 2020, 17:11:41 CEST Dewey Garrett wrote:
> Ref: ngcgui: http://linuxcnc.org/docs/2.7/html/gui/ngcgui.html
>
> In these docs:
> "(The gcmc executable must be installed separately, see:

Sorry, I did not read the overview at the beginning of the file. Just skimmed
the page and read the sections related to gcmc.

Anyway - as I tried qpocket.ngc with axis sim and it seemed to work, I'd like
to write similar files. I didn't have gcmc installed, so I guess, it's not
needed.
After a quick look to the pages of gcmc - its not what I'm looking for.
For similar purpose I'd like to use i.e. CamBam or the like.

How can I learn to write such things like qpocket.ngc?

Reinhard