Hi,

I just happened to notice, that active codes have been improved. G40/G41 shows
now correctly.
So thank you very much :)

But its not perfect yet. Stepping through
gmoccapy_2_tools_with_cutter_radius_compensation.ngc and reaching
line 45 "G3 X50 Y50 Z1 ..." the active codes show M9 already, although there
is a motion (G0 Z30) before hitting M9 command.

Then reaching Line 62 (G0 Z10), spindles current speed is already 6000 turns/
min, but the commanded spindle speed is stil 3000 turns/min
Commanding Spindle Speed to 6000 will happen at line 65 and turning spindle up
will happen at line 66 - but spindle is already running.
I checked twice, that the spindle is off during tool change.
After stepping through next motion after M3 - active codes shows M5, but not
M3.

Commanded feed rate and commanded spindle speed stay active even after Motion
stop and Spindle stop. That's a big improvement too.
Thank you.

cheers Reinhard