Hi Andy,

On Freitag, 24. April 2020, 13:20:53 CEST andy pugh wrote:
> I tried to install Buster on my mill controller to have another test system.
> Unfortunately, it doesn't seem to work.
> The board is fairly old, ...

I have similar board (guess its from Asus) with Atom-CPU too, where I have
similar problems.
I realized, that the BIOS does not support USB, although it claimes to do so.
I wasn't able to install from usb or use usb-keyboards ...

But then I tried to install the harddisk on another mainboard and moved the
disk into that atom-system after installing ...
... and by cheating bios, the box works fine now.

Well, I don't have keyboard at grubs bootscreen, but after booting linux,
everything works fine. USB-Keyboard gets recognized and works.
Same is true for external usb-harddisks ...

cheers Reinhard