Hi,

I have a desktop with increased font size. When I start linuxcnc (configuration
selector), it comes up with the buttons outside the visible area.
To me it looks like the minimal size of the listbox is bigger than the entire
window, so I have to manually grow the window to see the buttons and click on
them.
The listbox-items are displayed with bigger fontsize, than the line-height, so
the entries are painted overlapping each other.

I think, that linuxcnc is not a tk-application, so screen behaviour should be
better.
I don't have any problems with other tk-apps like stopwatch or the like.

I use KDE as desktop system. KDE has a system menu entry, that offers to set
the size and position of a window at initialization time. I heavy use that
feature, to orden my windows throughout the virtual desktops and to not have
to resize every window after startup.

When axis comes up, it has the size given from the window-manager. Then after
a short delay it shrinks to the tiny size.
May be, its possible to set the size of the main window earlier, so that it
accepts the size given from window-manager?

cheers Reinhard