Hi,

I possibly found the error.

In file saicanon.cc the constructor of StandaloneInterpInternals creates the
dummy outside with mm units and sets member _length_unit_factor to 1

... but GET_EXTERNAL_LENGTH_UNITS() returns a constant, which is wrong for any
combination of length units. I guess comment from constructor mentions the
right value.

I changed function GET_EXTERNAL_LENGTH_UNITS() to return
_sai._length_unit_factor and now I get the expected results :)
That saicanon dummy outside is probabely a bit too dumb. Reading values from
ini-file (if provided) would lead to better results.

cheers Reinhard