On 12/1/22 04:04, Nicklas SB Karlsson wrote:
As far as tools for building user interfaces It would also not
surprise
me if the next fad for building those is just around the corner and
that
QT will hopefully be just part of the old LinuxCnc history.  I there
will always be newer and better ways to get things done without
getting
trapped into a current fad.
Used glade for adding extra panel and think it works rather well.

I did that too, but the next sudo apt update/upgrade broke it every time. pyvcp has its limits but what worked 3 years ago STILL WORKS,

Cheers, Gene Heskett.
-Ed Howdershelt (Author, 1940)
 - Louis D. Brandeis