Oh hey! Speaking of cameras, I'm working on a Gentoo image for LinuxCNC, it's
like 90% of the way there, I have an installer and everything, just need to
test it on CNC hardware.. Are the cameras you guys use for camview fall under
UVC (USB_VIDEO_CLASS / uvcvideo) or something else? Trying to avoid 500+ kernel
modules lol.

Thanks!

Alec

On Saturday, January 7, 2023 at 11:28:58 PM UTC, gene heskett