Jon had reached out to me to ask if I could do a fest. (I am a 2 hours from
tormach) I would love to and so would my dad..  But dad is fighting a big
fight currently and we just don't have the extra time to get organized to
have a fest.

This has always been the plan - to open the shop up for a fest - but boy -
life sure throws you curve balls.  Hopefully a year from now - things will
be better.

thanks
sam