Is it possible that at least some of the discussions could be on Zoom or
recorded for later viewing?

-----Original Message-----
From: Daniel Rogge <dro...@tormach.com>
Sent: Friday, April 21, 2023 9:58 AM
To: EMC developers <emc-developers@lists.sourceforge.net>
Subject: Re: [Emc-developers] April 2023 LinuxCNC meeting at Tormach
headquarters

All,

Tormach can open the doors at any reasonable time.  I've had a few people
ask me for an agenda, but I have no idea what people plan to discuss and I
won't be able to attend most of the meeting personally (family has Covid).
Perhaps someone on this list can put together a rough agenda for the weekend
with times?

Thanks,

Rogge