On 8/10/23 10:45, Sebastian Kuzminsky wrote:
On 8/10/23 02:31, Phill Carter via Emc-developers wrote:
Buildbot seems to be asleep.

Thanks for the bug report.  The Raspberry Pi 4 had crashed again and the buildbot was waiting for it, holding things up.  I rebooted it and now it's moving forward again.

What supply are you powering that pi with?, and how much cooling?

My uptimes are from me induced power failures to me induced power failures, mine has a cheap ups and I've a 20kw auto standby. I never power them with a wall wart but use the little $15 5 volt 5 amp box power supplies, and mine has a 12 volt fan running on the 5 volt supply, fan stolen from a long since died video card.

Cheers, Gene Heskett.
-Ed Howdershelt (Author, 1940)
 - Louis D. Brandeis