On Thu, 7 Dec 2023 at 18:03, Hans Unzner <hansunz...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Why do you think there is more to do than to fix the man page issue?

Because, once the change is made, someone then needs to make a source
package to upload to Debian, which is a fair bit of effort, and which
we have no way to test (that I am aware of) against the Debian package
checks.

The process (on top of the existing LinuxCNC release process) is
documented here:
https://github.com/LinuxCNC/linuxcnc-gbp/blob/debian/unstable/debian/README.source

However, it has come to light that I broke "run from here" in the Axis
GUI in 2.9.1 so 2.9.2 is likely to be released pretty soon.

--
atp
lunatics."