On 3/3/24 17:33, John Allwine wrote:
Store it in another variable first:

#<myvar> = #[200+#50]
;debug,#<myvar>

That is what I am trying to do, prolly 20+ times in my present code but regardless #<myvar> contains all balls. and its global here, 3 other machines including the rpi4b running my Sheldon are also behaving identically. Works fine on the left of the = sign does something else when its on the right side of the = sign.

I did get it to work but probably after a dozen tries. Dependably? TBD. And I'm frazzled for this day. So I'll give it a try tom. Thanks John, take care & stay well.

?? Does the local/global status of the var make a diff? I note you used a local in your example above.

Thanks a bunch.
[...]
Cheers, Gene Heskett, CET.
-Ed Howdershelt (Author, 1940)